We can help you find timely, reliable and relevant information about your market, its size, market trends, competitors and customers. This information gathering can be part of an ongoing process to maintain or enhance your level of market awareness, to identify growth or diversification opportunities or to evaluate your market positioning.
What information could help you improve your company's performance?
- KNOWING the estimated size of your market (total sales and employment figures for companies matching your NAICS / SIC code - nationally or for other geographic characteristics i.e. state, MSA, county or for specific ZIP codes)
- IDENTIFYING competitors and potential customers by specific NAICS / SIC code criteria. The search can be further targeted e.g. by location, sales size, employee size, years in business, etc.
- KNOWING sales, employee and credit information for specific competitors, customers and potential customers. Additional information on officers and directors may also be available, including public information and other corporate affiliations.
- HAVING comparative operating results and other financial statement ratios for your specific NAICS / SIC code.
- KNOWING other industry information including:
- Sales statistics
- Company profiles
- Merger & acquisition activity
- IPO activity
- Key executives
- Industry publications / associations
- Trademark ownership
Our information may obtained from:
- Periodical databases
- National corporate databases
- Government documents and reports
- Public record databases
- Contacting sources of industry information
- Other research sources
- Certain information in databases may not be subject to independent verification.
- Companies may carry on business under multiple NAICS / SIC codes.
- Specific market segment information may not be available.
- It may not be cost-effective to obtain certain information.
Our market intelligence efforts can also be conducted for a special purpose such as part of your strategic planning program, or as part of a merger, acquisition, strategic alliance or divestiture initiative.
© Beacon Management 1996 - 2013